renting season and many of you have questions on how the process
1. Review our website for properties
that may be of interest to you and your potential roommates. Be
sure to look at the additional pages which shows the amenities
& interior pictures.
2. Send us a Guest Card for an individual property or an email for
multiple properties that you are interested in.
3. After November 15, we will contact you to schedule a tour of the
property or properties. We generally show Monday – Friday 11 AM – 4
PM and we expect all roommates to be present.
4. Applications are completed on our website under the APPLY NOW
tab. These can be initiated any time during this process. One
person from your group should start the application process as the
Primary Applicant, then list the roommates by name with their email
address and date of birth. The roommates will be notified via email
to complete their applications; be sure to monitor your junk mail.
Applications are not processed until ALL applications are
5. Once applications are approved and
you are offered a property, you will have a 48 hours to accept or
6. Once you accept, a reservation fee of $100 per applicant will be
required to reserve the property. This fee is non-refundable but
will be applied to the Security Deposit.
7. You will then have 7 days to complete the following:
A. Turn in Personal Guarantee Forms (one for each
applicant, completed by
a parent or other relative and is available on our website under
B. All Applicants to sign the lease
C. All applicants to pay the balance of the Security
If you do not complete the process within the 7 day time frame, the
Reservation Deposit will be forfeited and will not be refunded and
the property will be offered to other applicants.
Please contact us if you have additional questions after reviewing
the Rental Process.